Indian Hills Apartments is located in Racine off of highway 31 and offers both pet free buildings and pet friendly buildings. Offering large one and two bedroom apartment homes the Indian Hills includes heat, water, sewer and one surface parking space. Indian Hills features king and queen sized bedrooms with ample closet space!
Interior Apartment Amenities
Apartment interiors include a kitchen with a gas range, refrigerator, and dishwasher, several windows to brighten up your living area, ample closet space and ceiling fans. All apartments include their own private patio or balcony. Indian Hills also features updated apartments.
Community amenities include a storage, coin-operated laundry and off street parking. Indian Hills is located off highway 31 and puts you close to shopping and many places of employment for an easy commute!
- Eat-in Dining Area
- Gas Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Ample Closet Space
- AC wall unit
- Private Balcony/Patio
- Large Windows
- Window Coverings
- Cable Ready
- Coin-Operated Laundry
- Outdoor Parking
- 24 hour Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Free
All Wellston Properties are Pet Free communities with the exception of Oak View Manor and Indian Hills Apartments (select buildings).
- Prohibited breeds are: Rottweiler, Great Danes, Pit Bulls/ Bull Terrier, American Stafferdshire Terrier, Siberian Husky, Malamute, Akita, Wolf-dog Hybrids, German Shepard, Doberman Pinscher, St. Bernard, Dalmatian, Mastiff, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Chao Chao, Staffordshire Terrier, or any dog containing a mix of any of these breeds.
- Non-refundable Pet Fee: There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 per pet.
- Monthly Pet Fee: A $30 monthly per fee is due for each pet.
- Maximum number of dogs or cats: Maximum of two (2). Either 2 dogs, 2 cats or 1 dog and 1 cat.
The pets must be registered, licensed and immunized in accordance with local laws and requirements, and you must provide proof of these items.