Colleen Ann Apartments a truly unique vintage community is located a short 5 blocks to UW-Milwaukee’s campus snuggled between Webster and Bellview Street features one and two-bedroom apartment homes. With heat and hot water included, Colleen Ann Apartments offers a truly affordable living opportunity within walking distance to UW-Milwaukee.
Our one-bedroom apartments feature beautiful hardwood floors throughout. In addition, there is a sunroom with 8 east facing windows that provide exceptional sunlight. The sunroom is a nice flexible space with a closet perfect for an office, studio, or craft room and is separated from the living room by glass double French doors. The bedroom can accommodate a king or a queen size bed with ease!
Our two-bedroom apartment homes feature wall to wall carpeting and living rooms including three windows and mini-blinds, ceiling fans, and a closet. The larger bedroom is very spacious and can accommodate a king sized bed. It has two windows, closets, and a ceiling fan. The smaller bedroom has a west facing window and a door to a shared balcony! There is also additional storage on the same floor our two bedroom apartments.
Colleen Ann Apartments offers coin-operated laundry room in the basement. Parking is available for an additional monthly fee. To learn more about calling Colleen Ann Apartments home please fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
- HEAT, Hot Water and Cooking Gas Included
- Refrigerator and Gas Range Included (you pay cooking gas)
- Many Windows Throughout Apartment
- Locked Lobby with Buzzer System
- Cable TV and High Speed Internet READY
- Storage Room on Same Floor as Your Apartment
- Coin Laundry Room in Basement
- Outdoor Parking Behind the Building $65/month. Waiting List May Apply
- Professional Management and Maintenance Team
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance and Lock Out Service
- Sorry No Pets