We are proud to say we have provided high quality, competitively priced apartments in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for more than half a century. Our first apartment building went up near Marquette University campus in 1957, when units rented for only $80 per month. Over the decades that followed, we built more than a thousand units and still manage hundreds of them today.
- We will treat you right. Whether you’re inquiring about an apartment or letting us know that your sink is clogged we pride ourselves on being responsive. Our goal is not only to fulfill the needs our residents but to anticipate their needs through providing superior customer service!
- You will get a fair deal on rent. It is our goal to be competitively priced in the market yet generate enough income to proactively take care of our builds. We make it a priority to provide high quality apartments including upgrading units to offer a cutting edge product at a price that is affordable!
- We are where you want to be. Most of our communities are on the trendy Eastside of Milwaukee, close to downtown, famous Downer Avenue shopping, hospitals and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. We also manage communities in Shorewood, Racine and Milwaukee’s Southside.
- We don’t use a screw driver to pound nails. When you need us, you will get the right person, with the right skills and the right tools to respond. Each of our buildings has a designated manager who handles routine inquires and issues. When additional skills are needed, our Maintenance Supervisor can step in; he has many years of experience and knowledge. If significant issues arise our seasoned Portfolio Manager has the knowledge and experience to assist in coordinating solutions in a timely manner!
- You can count on us for quality. We built many of the properties owned and managed today by Wellston Apartments. As far back as the 1950’s, we took great pride in using quality construction materials and techniques that would stand the test of time. We chose plaster instead of drywall, for example, because it provided better sound proofing, fire protection and requires less maintenance. Today, more than a half century later, many of those buildings still stand – as does our commitment to quality!